Paddleattack.com as an Amazon Associate earn from qualifying purchases.
Asics: Shoes That Are Solely Crafted For Tennis Players
Shoes are one of the most important things that you need while playing any sport. Staring from football to table tennis you require shoes for every game. Various shoe brands manufacture shoes for players. But in this article, we are mainly concerned with the brand named Asics. They manufacture some of the best shoes for tennis players.
Best Asics Table Tennis Playing Shoes
Asics table tennis shoes are the ultimate shoes that you can use while playing table tennis. The shoes listed below are mainly crafted for tennis players. For your convenience, the details of each of the products are nicely furnished below. Here you go with the review of two of the best Asics table tennis shoes:
Asics Men’s GEL-Up Court Indoor Court Shoe
This is mainly an entry level shoe which is mainly designed for tennis players. These shoes are crafted keeping in mind the needs of a player.
- This is an imported product.
- The shoe comes with a Rearfoot GEL cushioning.
- The shoe has a non-marking rubber sole exterior with pivot point.
- The shoe is very much comfortable.
- It fits perfectly.
- It has a good surface grip.
- The shoe might be a bit heavy.
This shoe is ideal for entry-level practice.
Asics Men’s GEL-Rocket 7 Volleyball Shoe
This shoe from Asics is mainly known for its performance. Along with style, it gives you both improved traction and surface grip. This is one such shoe that every tennis player should know about.
- This shoe is an imported one.
- The shoe comes with a molded-EVA
- It is also equipped with the court-specific forefoot Gel cushioning system.
- Also, the shoe comes with an NC
- The shoe is very much comfortable to wear.
- It fits perfectly.
- The shoe also gives you great
- There may be some sizing issue with this particular model.
If you are looking for both comfort and performance then, this is what you need.
Thus, you can see Asics table tennis shoes have all the qualities that a player looks for.