Paddleattack.com as an Amazon Associate earn from qualifying purchases.
Review of the best Table Tennis Paddles with Carbon Technology
Any game requires professional grade gears when someone is pursuing it professionally. The same things happen with an indoor sport like Table Tennis. One such thing is the table tennis paddle carbon technology. The carbon layer adds strengths to the paddle and also helps in performance. So, let us see two of the best table tennis paddles that have the carbon technology.
Killerspin JET800 SPEED N1 Table Tennis Paddle
This is one of the best professional grade paddles that are available in the market.
- The blade is made of 7-plywood, and it has two carbon layers
- The rubber used is Nitrx 2.0 mm, and it is ITTF approved
- A wooden side tape is added to the paddle
- The paddle has a flared handle
- The performance ratings out of 10 are: control: 8; spin: 9 and speed: 9.5
- The paddle also comes with 30 Days Guarantee
- The paddle is strong and durable and is perfect for competitions. The carbon is beneficial for aggressive games
- The ITTF approved rubber makes it apt for tournaments
- The side tape protects the paddle and also absorbs extra energy
- The performance ratings of the paddle is great
- The paddle comes in a well-packaged and protected way
- It is a little expensive
In all, we can say that the table tennis paddle carbon technology has been used quite well in the paddle and it is a perfect choice for professional games.
STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket
STIGA is another well-known company that produces table tennis paddles, and this is one of their most loved products.
- The blade is made of 6-ply extra light wood
- S5 Rubber has been used which is ITTF approved
- The sponge used is 2mm
- Two layers of Carbon technology has also been used
- Performance Rating out of 100: Speed: 99; Spin: 100 and Control: 80
- Available in sets of 1 and two rackets
- The Handle is concave
- The paddle is perfect for tournaments
- The carbon and crystal technologies used to make it strong and usable for aggressive gameplay
- The paddle is lightweight and easy to handle
- Quite affordable for a professional paddle
- No cons were found for the product
This STIGA paddle with table tennis paddle carbon technology is a great piece that any professional table tennis player can get.
In conclusion, it can be said that both of the paddles are great for professional use in table tennis tournaments.