The IS Supports and ping pong table nets They are fundamental elements of the development…
Forget the gym and start playing ping pong
For most people, ping pong is a leisure sport to have a good time with friends or family, but reality shows that it is a very healthy activity and is fully practiced. So you can forget about the gym, get a ping pong table at home and start enjoying a cheap, fun and fast paced game.
Ping pong is a sport that can be practiced playing single or double games, they are usually very competitive and at a very fast pace, which is good for burning calories. We suggest you take a look at some of the best ping pong spots, which have constant ball exchanges at great speeds, with speeds that can reach up to 160 kilometers per hour (incredible that they get a ping pong ball that can reach the that speeds) and that often ends with exhausted players.
The intensity of ping pong games helps our cardiovascular system, improve resistance levels and allows us to maintain physical shape, making it an ideal sport for the elderly or those recovering from injury. What’s more, ping pong exercise has a series of benefits for our body and mind, such as the following:
- Because it is not a contact sport, such as soccer or basketball, the risk of injury is reduced from blows to areas such as the feet, arms or knees. Similarly, it is a sport with fast movements that does not put a lot of pressure on the joints or muscles.
- The pace of the game over a short distance helps to improve repetitions and hand-eye coordination, boosting our mental agility and concentration on the ping pong ball.
- Always keep your brain active, because during each point you have to ingest the opponent’s beat, plan strategies and stay focused on the game.
- It improves coordination and balance, since the great speed of the ball and the rapid changes of direction allow to improve both of these aspects.
- He prefers social relationships, whether at home with friends and family or in a ping pong club. In addition, it is a sport that both young and old can play, so you can spend more time with your family. All this while doing sports.
- There are many ping pong tables in the market with great quality / price ratio, plus it will be an item that you will be able to use for years.
Don’t think twice and if you’re not a gym lover or going out running, find the ping pong table that best suits your home, whether indoors or outdoors, and start exercising while practicing a sport fun and very healthy. .
About M. Wong
As a good fan of all sports, M. Wong is in charge of writing articles on our Web site that will help you improve your favorite sport. Dare to share your views and he will resolve all your doubts himself.