The IS table tennis rubbers They are the part of the blade combined with the…
It is Table tennis, service is the stroke through which the goal begins and the ball is applied. Originally from this sport, the serve was only used to start the game and was generally a defensive peak. Today the game has changed dramatically and is abusive abusive blow, since the high competitiveness of this sport makes players want to win from the moment of service and if that is not possible, not to allow the opponent to take the initiative during the point of play.
The player who takes the service must always watch the ball
The opponent who is going to play the rest must look at the hand that the player will be serving and must not lose attention due to the movements made by the player, since they are made usually to conceal the type of service to be performed.
Depending on the height of the service, this is the height of the contact, since these are directly proportional. get low service try to lower the center of your gravity, and it is necessary to bend your knees. This simple technique will make attacking your services harder.
Strokes and other movements in table tennis
- Topspin, backspin and sidespin: rotation effects in which the player hits the ball with the stomach. Rotation affects the path of the ball thanks to the effect of Magnus. Topspin is also called a “stone effect”.
- Flip: a movement consisting of hitting the ball very hard when it bounces very close to the net. This technique involves stretching the arm, placing the padding under the ball and making the quick movement of the hand to make it run the net. This movement has to be done very quickly since you have to put the padding under the ball when it bounces.
- Blocking: movement through which the block is moved with the intention of blocking a winning ball.
- Clean: Invalid service in which the ball bounces in the opponent’s area after previously touching the net.
- Loops: a printed effect on the ball after it has been cut so that it can make an honest move or topspin when it is hit backwards.
- Flip Loop: which consists of moving the padding from left to right so that the ball changes direction when it comes in contact with the opponent’s table.
What is your favorite beat? Do you train him in any special way?
About M. Wong
As a good fan of all sports, M. Wong is in charge of writing articles on our Web site that will help you improve your favorite sport. Dare to share your views and he will resolve all your doubts himself.