The IS table tennis rubbers They are the part of the blade combined with the…
The IS ping pong table tennis It ‘s a sport that can be easy and simple, but the truth of the matter is that if you want to be a professional player or have a high level of playing, not only is good technique enough, but the -your favorite material too, like the ping pong paddle and great mentality.
So that you can focus on becoming a great ping pong player, don’t miss our top 10 list. best tips for improvement at ping pong:
- Learn to stay calm. Ping pong is a sport in which you have to play in a relaxed way so that your nerves will not be able to hit you. Playing calmly will help you play better at key moments in a game and can help reduce injuries.
- Train the serving. Serving is one of the key factors during a game of table tennis, since it allows you to take the initiative of the point, so it should be practiced in every training session.
- Train the punches. Like the server, it is also necessary to practice the various strokes that can be done in ping pong. The hits with effect (top spin, black spin and side spin), blocks, finishes and the loop or flip loop. To learn a stroke, you need to practice it until you do it automatically.
- Stretch before and after each game. While it may seem like a sport that does not require physical effort as in other cases, it is important to stretch before and after games and training sessions to reduce the appearance of potential injuries.
- Use the right equipment. To be a great player you need the best equipment. The most important and the one you have to pay attention to the most is the ping pong pad, since it has to adapt to your way of playing. In addition, if you also want to practice from home, you should look for a good indoor ping pong table that has characteristics similar to the ones used in competitions.
- Practice moving your foot and leg. During a game of table tennis, many horizontal and vertical movements are performed behind the table, so you need to strengthen your foot and foot work to be able to move quickly.
- Play with different contestants. It’s good to always have a partner to play with, but you should try to find competitors with different types of play. This will prepare you to face any opponent.
- Study your opponent. When you are touring and meeting your next opponent, you should try to analyze their play type, strokes, weaknesses, etc.
- Play smart. If you choose the right shot and at the right time you can win many games, but this has to be played cleverly. You have to set game strategy, focus on the ball and learn from mistakes.
- Set long-term goals for yourself. Ping pong is a sport that takes a long time to become a great player, as you are always improving and learning.
About M. Wong
As a good fan of all sports, M. Wong is in charge of writing articles on our Web site that will help you improve your favorite sport. Dare to share your views and he will resolve all your doubts himself.